Capitol Movement’s Mission is to build better lives through dance.
Train with the best in a variety of dance styles. Our rotation of studio faculty and workshops allows you to keep your best foot moving forward.
With a little something for everyone, CMI shows are unforgettable. Check out our Events Calendar to keep up with all our “Latest Movements”.
Through our outreach programming we provide a traveling classroom to serve the needs of each community partner or school. Get signed up today!
Capitol Movement provides programs and opportunities for all dancers, regardless of socioeconomic barriers, through studio classes, workshops, outreach, scholarships, and a variety of community engagements.
The lessons learned in dance reach far beyond steps and tricks. All our programs build confidence, teamwork, commitment, and discipline, bringing together dancers from all walks of life. Together, we can all build better lives through dance.
- October 20 – Alec Clawson – Hip Hop
- October 27 – Bethany “Peanut” Strong – Heels
- November 3 – Kim Holmes – African/Caribbean House
- November 10 – Tim Roberts – Leaps & Turns
- November 18 – Movement of the People Show
- December 15 – Garen – Ballet/Lyrical
- January 19 – Nicole Klett – Improv